We have lots of events and dates for your diary coming up. New dates will be added as they become available so please check this page regularly. At the bottom of the list of dates are links to the holiday dates for your information too.
- 3rd September – INSET Day
- 4th September – Children back to school – EYFS stay until 12 noon for 4th, 5th and 6th
- 9th-13th September – EYFS stay for lunch, to be collected at 1pm all week
- 11th September – 6.30pm- meeting for parents re Yr 6 PGL visit in KS2 main hall
- 16th September – EYFS stay all day
- 18th September – 2pm – EYFS Parent Share Meeting in KS1 main hall
- 20th September – School Photographer in
- 25th September – 9.15am – EYFS Phonics Workshop in KS1 main hall
- 2nd October – EYFS trip to Thorndon Park
- 7th – 11th October – Yr 6 Residential visit to PGL
- 18th October – Flu immunisations
- 24th October – Break up for half term
- 25th October – INSET Day
- 4th November – Children back to school
- 13th December – Christmas Jumper Day
- 19th December – Break up for Christmas
- 6th January – Children back to school
Term dates for 2019/20 are here. These generally follow Thurrock Council‘s dates but as an academy we can alter the term dates if we feel this would be of benefit so please ensure that always check our final term dates before booking any breaks.
For the academic year 2019/20 the training days agreed are Tuesday 3rd September and Friday 25th October 2019, Friday 22nd May, Monday 1st June and Wednesday 22nd July 2020. This means that although staff will be in school the children do not attend on these days.
Please contact us if you would like any further information.