We have lots of events and dates for your diary coming up. New dates will be added as they become available so please check this page regularly. At the bottom of the list of dates are links to the holiday dates for your information too.
- 6th January – Children back to school
- 8th January – EYFS 2020 Tour 9.20am
- 28th January – Yr 2 Victorian Trip
- 6th February – Yr 6 to Arthur Bugler pm
- 14th February – Break up for half term
- 24th February – Back to school
- 28th February – We’ll Meet Again Yr 6 in-house
- 5th March – Yr 1 to V&A Museum of Childhood
- 9th March – Yr 3 to Hadleigh Park
- 2nd April – Yr 6 Tea Dance
- 3rd April – Break up for Easter
- 20th April – Children back to school
- 28th April – Yr 6 to Warner Bros Studios
- 8th May – Bank Holiday
- 11th – 14th May – Yr 6 SATs
- 20th May – Class and team photos
- 21st May – Break up for half term#
- 22nd May – INSET Day
- 1st June – INSET Day
- 2nd June – Children back to school
- 3rd June – Junior Music Festival rehearsal
- 19th June – Yr 6 to Essex Police Open Day
- 8th June – Junior Music Festival rehearsal
- 21st July – Break up for summer break
Term dates for 2019/20 are here. These generally follow Thurrock Council‘s dates but as an academy we can alter the term dates if we feel this would be of benefit so please ensure that always check our final term dates before booking any breaks.
For the academic year 2019/20 the training days agreed are Tuesday 3rd September and Friday 25th October 2019, Friday 22nd May, Monday 1st June and Wednesday 22nd July 2020. This means that although staff will be in school the children do not attend on these days.
Please contact us if you would like any further information.