We have lots of events and dates for your diary coming up. New dates will be added as they become available so please check this page regularly. At the bottom of the list of dates are links to the holiday dates for your information too.
- 3rd & 4th Jan 2019 – INSET Days, no children in school
- 7th Jan – pupils back to school
- 7th Jan – EYFS Space Day
- 18th Jan – Essex Fire & Rescue to see Yr 3 and Yr 6
- 25th Jan – Yr 2 to Braintree Museum
- 5th Feb – Safer Internet Day
- 15th Feb – Break up for half term
- 25th Feb – children back at school
- 27th Feb – Yr 1 to Museum of Childhood
- 5th Mar – Yr 5 to Walk Online Roadshow
- 7th Mar – Yr 6 We’ll Meet Again
- 15th Mar – Red Nose Day
- 25th-29th Mar – Book Fair
- 25th Mar – KS2 Parents Evening 3.30pm-4.30pm
- 26th Mar – KS2 Parents Evening 3.30pm-7.30pm
- 27th Mar – KS1 Parents Evening 3.30pm-4.30pm
- 28th Mar – KS1 Parents Evening 3.30pm-7.30pm
- 4th April – Yr 6 Tea Dance
- 5th April – Break up for Easter
- 23rd April – Children back to school
Term dates for 2018/19 are here. These generally follow Thurrock Council‘s dates but as an academy we can alter the term dates if we feel this would be of benefit so please ensure that always check our final term dates before booking any breaks.
For the academic year 2018/19 the training days agreed are Tuesday 4th September 2018, Thursday and Friday 3rd and 4th January, Friday 24th May and Monday 3rd June 2019. This means that although staff will be in school the children do not attend on these days.
Term dates for 2019/20 are here. For the academic year 2019/20 the training days agreed are Tuesday 3rd September and Friday 25th October 2019, Friday 22nd May, Monday 1st June and Wednesday 22nd July 2020. This means that although staff will be in school the children do not attend on these days.
Please contact us if you would like any further information.