We have lots of events and dates for your diary coming up. New dates will be added as they become available so please check this page regularly. At the bottom of the list of dates are links to the holiday dates for your information too.
- 25th-29th Mar – Book Fair
- 25th Mar – KS2 Parents Evening 3.30pm-4.30pm
- 26th Mar – KS2 Parents Evening 3.30pm-7.30pm
- 27th Mar – KS1 Parents Evening 3.30pm-4.30pm
- 28th Mar – KS1 Parents Evening 3.30pm-7.30pm
- 4th April – Yr 6 Tea Dance
- 5th April – Break up for Easter
- 23rd April – Children back to school
- 25th April – Yr 1 Exotic Animal in-house visit
- 29th April – Yr 4 to Thameside Nature Reserve
- 1st May – Road Safety Walks – FS, Yr 3 and Yr 5
- 2nd May – Road Safety Walks – FS, Yr 3 and Yr 5
- 13th-16th May – Yr 6 SATs every day
- 23rd May – last day at school for pupils, finish for half term
- 24th May – INSET Day – no pupils in school
- 3rd June – INSET Day – no pupils in school
- 4th June – Children back to school
- 5th June – Junior Music Festival practice
- 5th June – Yr 6 to Warner Bros Studios
- 10th June – PSA Fathers Day Wrap
- 12th June – Yr 5 to Hanningfield Reservoir
- 1st-5th July – Yr 6 Transition Week
- 9th July – KS2 Discos
- 10th July – Junior Music Festival practice + Festival
- 10th July – EYFS and KS1 Discos
- 24th July – Break up for summer break
Term dates for 2018/19 are here. These generally follow Thurrock Council‘s dates but as an academy we can alter the term dates if we feel this would be of benefit so please ensure that always check our final term dates before booking any breaks.
For the academic year 2018/19 the training days agreed are Tuesday 4th September 2018, Thursday and Friday 3rd and 4th January, Friday 24th May and Monday 3rd June 2019. This means that although staff will be in school the children do not attend on these days.
Term dates for 2019/20 are here. For the academic year 2019/20 the training days agreed are Tuesday 3rd September and Friday 25th October 2019, Friday 22nd May, Monday 1st June and Wednesday 22nd July 2020. This means that although staff will be in school the children do not attend on these days.
Please contact us if you would like any further information.