We usually have lots of events and dates for your diary coming up however due to the current situation there are unfortunately not so many. However new dates will be added as they become available so please check this page regularly. At the bottom of the list of dates are links to the holiday dates for your information too.
- 4th March 2021 – World Book Day
- 8th March 2021 – school re-opening
- 19th March – Red Nose Day
- 25th March – Year 6 virtual author visit
- 26th March 2021 – break up for Easter
- 12th April 2021 – all pupils return from Easter break
- 3rd May 2021 – May Day Bank Holiday
- 10th May 2021 – EYFS and KS1 Parents Evening 3.30pm-6.30pm
- 11th May 2021 – EYFS and KS1 Parents Evening 3.30pm-6.30pm
- 12th May 2021 – KS2 Parents Evening 3.30pm-6.30pm
- 12th May 2021 – Yr 5 Road Safety Walk
- 13th May 2021 – Yr 5 Road Safety Walk
- 17th May 2021 – Class photographs
- 28th May 2021 – Non-pupil day
- 29th May 2021 – break up for half term
- 7th June 2021 – Non pupil day
- 8th June – all pupils return from half term break
- 21st July – break up for summer holiday
The term dates for 2020/21 are here. For the academic year 2020/21 the training days agreed are Wednesday 2nd September and Friday 23rd October 2020, Monday 4th January, Friday 28th May, Monday 7th June 2021. This means that although staff will be in school the children do not attend on these days.
The term dates for academic year 2021-22 are here. For the academic year 2021/22 the INSET days agreed are Wednesday 1st September, Thursday and Friday 21st and 22nd October 2021, Friday 27th May and Monday 6th June 2022.
Please contact us if you would like any further information.