We usually have lots of events and dates for your diary coming up however due to the current situation there are unfortunately not so many. However new dates will be added as they become available so please check this page regularly. At the bottom of the list of dates are links to the holiday dates for your information too.
- 21st July – Break up for summer break
- 2nd September – INSET Day no pupils in
- 3rd September – Yr 1,2,34,5 and 6 pupils to return
- 9th September – EYFS induction to begin
- 17th September – Breakfast Club starts for Years 1,2,3,4,5 and 6
- 18th September – Jeans for Genes day
- 22nd September – Yr 2 Food Tasting
- 28th September – EYFS start full time
- 28th September – Breakfast Club starts for EYFS
- 22nd October – break up for half term
- 23rd October – INSET Day no pupils in
- 2nd November – all pupils and staff return
The term dates for 2020/21 are here. For the academic year 2020/21 the training days agreed are Wednesday 2nd September and Friday 23rd October 2020, Monday 4th January, Friday 28th May, Monday 7th June 2021. This means that although staff will be in school the children do not attend on these days.
Please contact us if you would like any further information.